When we are talking about water purification and filtration, RO CARE India is considered and taken in to account. Installation of RO is needed in order to provide all the workers and members of different places such as, schools, homes, offices and also industries with pure and safe water. In case if are considering any other type of water other than purified water such as any type of Bottled Water, Tap water, Distilled water or alkaline water then it is not safe for drinking purpose. By using these water for drinking we may have to face a lot of problems or have to deal with certain issues such as:
- Chances and Risk of obesity
- Problems of early puberty in both the genders, that is, male and female
- Problems regarding Learning and behaviour of a person
- Altered immune functioning system of the body
- Cancer issues of Prostate and breast
The goals behind the treatment of water are to remove all the unwanted constituents in the water and to make it safe to drink or fit for all other specific purposes in different industries or medical applications. There are a few processes that are commonly used in water purification plants for water treatment. Some or most of these process may not be used and considered depending on the scale of the plant and the quality of the raw water or the source of water.
- First comes the process of Pumping and containment of the water that needs to be treated. The majority of water needs to be pumped from its source or else it can also be directed into pipes or the holding tanks. In order to avoid adding up of the contaminants to the water, this physical infrastructure must be made from appropriate and correct materials and needs to be constructed in such a way so that accidental contamination does not occur.
- Then comes the step of Screening, in this the purifying surface water is to remove the large debris such as the sticks, leaves, rubbish and all the other types of large particles which are present in water and may interfere in the subsequent purification steps. In most cases, the deep groundwater does not require the screening process before all the other purification steps.
- The process of Storing water is also necessary. The amount of water that comes from the rivers may also be stored in large bankside reservoirs for periods that take place between a few days and many months, in order to allow all the natural biological purification processes to take place. This is especially important if the process of treatment takes place by slow sand filters. The large reservoirs used for storage also provide a buffer against the short periods of drought and allows the supply of water to be maintained during transitory the pollution incidents in the river.
- In many plants, the water that is coming has a huge amount of chlorine content. Thus, in order to minimize the growth of fouling organisms on the pipe-work and tanks the process of pre-chlorination is important.